15% OFF !! Best Moodle 3.5 Hosting in Europe
With the objective to reveal the secret and show the true face of the Moodle 3.5 hosting service from HostForLIFE.eu, we carry out in-depth analysis by taking a watchful eye on the service with real using experience for more than 6 months. Meanwhile, to obtain reliable data, we have collected and carefully read hundreds of reviews from real customers. In the following, we mainly concentrate on the price, feature, performance and technical support. At the first place, we would like to show the above overall ratings of the service that are worked out on the basis our real hosting experience. Please refer to the chart in below for more detailed information.
- MDL-61275 – GDPR Consenting of Minors and Managing, Versioning and Tracking Privacy Policies and User Consents
- MDL-61292 – A new admin tool to manage policy documents
- MDL-61423 – Add age and location verification to identify minors
- MDL-61302 – Workflow to allow users to agree to all policies
- MDL-61301 – Report of user agreed policies and their versions
- MDL-61705 – Bulk accept of policies on behalf of users
- MDL-61864 – Include policy tool in core
- MDL-62286 – Add policy link to the site footer
- MDL-61306 – GDPR Data Requests and Data Registry
- MDL-59718 – A process to send a request to the data protection officer
- MDL-59720 – Delete personal data when it is no longer required
- MDL-61307 – Create a new privacy subsystem
- MDL-61362 – Ability to create data categories and purposes
- MDL-61486 – Data registry with purpose and retention period
- MDL-61489 – Report of plugin/components implementing the Privacy API
- MDL-61499 – Ability to set default purpose and retention periods for context levels
- MDL-61785 – Ability to review and confirm which expired data can be deleted
- MDL-61899 – Include data privacy tool in core
- MDL-61935 – Ability to specify the lawful bases for the collection of personal data
Question bank tagging improvements
- MDL-61066 – Expanded tagging functionality for question bank
- MDL-61133 – New modal to add/edit/remove tags on questions
- MDL-61135 – Filter questions by tag
- MDL-61138 – Show the list of questions in the ‘Add a random question’ dialog
- MDL-61363 – Ability to add question tags at a course level in the edit question form
- MDL-61364 – Manage tags at a question and course context level
- MDL-61380 – Allow filtering/adding random questions by tag for quizzes
- MDL-61410 – Add import/export support for course level question tags
- MDL-61444 – New capabilities for tagging questions
15% OFF !! Best Moodle 3.5 Hosting in Europe
Loooking for The Best & Cheap Moodle 3.5 Hosting in Europe?
European Moodle 3.5 Hosting in Europe, HostForLIFE.eu specializes in offering professional Windows Hosting solutions. Their service is ranked the highest top #1 spot in several European countries, such as: Germany, Italy, Netherlands, France, Belgium, United Kingdom, Sweden, Finland, Switzerland and many top European countries. HostForLIFE.eu always could bring the latest web hosting technology to its customers such as:
Using powerful Dell servers that are beefy enough to service the requirements of their customers. Their servers use 64 bit software, are dual quad-core, have at least 16 GB RAM, and have RAID 10 disk arrays. They don’t skimp on their servers because they believe you deserve better. With its self-developed control panel, it is easy to manage the domain, files, databases, IIS setting, web traffic log, and permission.
One distinctive feature apart HostForLIFE.eu is their client care service. With personnel able to help you in spite of the time, it’s an enormous advantage over their competitors. Their fast response to your queries and issues also makes them the best on the market. Do you know how it will be terribly frustrating to not get through some other hosting companies support team? With their 24/7 support team in place, you may understand you’re obtaining the best price for your cash.
Hosting Pricing Review
HostForLIFE.eu offers one of the best and cheap Moodle 3.5 Hosting in Europe in the whole market. HostForLIFE.eu offers a range of low cost and affordable European Windows Shared Hosting Plans to suit a need. Their regular price starts at € 3.00/month only. Customers are allowed to decide on quarterly and annual plan supported their own desires. HostForLIFE.eu guarantees “No Hidden Fees” and industry leading ‘30 Days money back guarantee, folks might ask for a full refund if they cancel the service at intervals the first thirty days.
HostForLIFE.eu Moodle 3.5 Hosting in Europe Support Service for Customers
HostForLIFE.eu also give their customers an opportunity to create some cash by providing reseller hosting accounts. You’ll purchase their reseller hosting account, host unlimited websites thereon and even have the prospect to sell a number of your hosting area to others. This could be one amongst the best ways that of creating some cash on-line. You are doing not have to be compelled to worry concerning hosting stuff as they’ll beware of all the hosting desires of your shoppers.
Review on Speed and uptime
They also give the quickest hosting servers on the web. Websites hosted on their servers load in no time and that they place such a lot effort to confirm the servers ar up thus far and in physical fitness. Their HostForLIFE.eu presently operates data center located in Amsterdam (Netherlands), London(UK), Frankfurt (DE), Paris (FR) and Seattle (USA), giving complete redundancy in power, HVAC, fire suppression, network connectivity, and security. With over 53,000 sq ft of raised floor between the 2 facilities, HostForLIFE.eu has an offering to suit any need. the data center facility sits atop multiple power grids driven by TXU electric, with PowerWare UPS battery backup power and dual diesel generators onsite. Their HVAC systems are condenser units by data aire to supply redundancy in cooling coupled with 9 managed backbone suppliers.
Is the Technical Support Prompt?
The technical staffs trained by HostForLIFE.eu always go the extra mile to offer a useful solution to deal with a great variety of technical issues within minutes. Being available 24 hours a day and 7 days a week, the support is backed by well-trained technicians who have a good command of the building, upgrade and administration of WordPress websites. Besides, the questions community is available on its official website where webmasters can refer to a total of 4771 answers to 4751 questions. With the powerful assistance, webmasters are capable of reaching help via sending email.