Choosing the best and cheap Magento 2.2.3 hosting is not a simple task especially with low price offers. You need to take a large number of factors into consideration, including the Magento 2.2.3 compatibility, usability, features, speed, reliability, price, company reputation, etc. Therefore, we have established this Magento 2.2.3 review site, which is designed to help you find the best and cheap Magento 2.2.3 hosting within minutes, based on our specialized editors’ Magento 2.2.3 hosting experience and real customers’ feedback.
Magento is an open-source content management system for e-commerce web sites. Magento eCommerce CMS is a much-needed tool in today’s competitive digital world. By using Magento eCommerce CMS, online merchants are in charge of the look, content and functionality of their websites. What makes Magento so popular? The most obvious reason is that Magento eCommerce CMS can host 500,000 products on a single site and handle 80,000 orders per hour. What’s more, Magento gives you the flexibility to add third-party apps and extensions like Shipper3, an automated shipment processing system.
Look for the following highlights in this release:
- Enhancements that help close cross-site request forgery (CSRF), unauthorized data leaks, and authenticated Admin user remote code execution vulnerabilities.
- Support for Elasticsearch 5.x. See Install and configure Elasticsearch for more information about using Elasticsearch with Magento.
- Change to Magento Admin to support recent USPS shipping changes. On February 23, 2018, USPS removed APIs that support the creation of shipping labels without postage. In response, we’ve removed this functionality from the Magento Admin. Consequently, you cannot create and print shipping labels that do not have postage applied. If you require USPS postage printing capabilities, please visit Magento Shipping to learn more, and explore various shipping extensions on Magento Marketplace.
- New layers of control for cache management tasks managed through the Magento Admin. This release introduces finer permissions for cache management tasks such as flushing cache storage, flushing the Magento cache, and refreshing cache types.
- Updated copyright to 2018.
Recommended Magento 2.2.3 Hosting in Europe
HostForLIFE Magento 2.2.3 hosting UK comes with Classic, Budget, Economy and Business packages, and the prices start from €3.00/month until €11.00/month. Moreover, if there is anything wrong, customers can cancel the service, and ask their full money within the first 30 days, according to HostForLIFE.eu’s 30 Days Money Back Guarantee. HostForLIFE.eu is Microsoft No #1 Recommended Windows and ASP.NET Hosting in European Continent. Their service is ranked the highest top #1 spot in several European countries, such as: Germany, Italy, Netherlands, France, Belgium, UK,Sweden, Finland, Switzerland and many top European countries.
One of the most important things when choosing a good Magento 2.2.3 hosting in Europe is the feature and reliability. Led by a team with expert who are familiar on ASP.NET technologies, HostForLIFE offers an array of both basic and advanced Magento 2.2.3 features in the package at the same time, such as:
- Unlimited Domain, Unlimited Bandwidth and Unlimited Disk Space
- Windows 2012 R2 as web server, ASP.NET Classic, ASP.NET 2.0, ASP.NET 3.5 ASP.NET 4.5, ASP.NET 4.5.2, ASP.NET 4.6 and ASP.NET 5, ASP.NET MVC 5, 6 Hosting
- Latest version of Plesk Control Panel – Unlimited email, databases and subdomains.
- Dedicated Application Pools
- 24/7 World-class qualified and experienced Crystal Reports hosting team support.
- 99.9% uptime and 30 day money back guarantee.
- URL Rewrite Module, Full trust App support, and 100++ ASP components
- MySQL 5.7 Databases, and MSSQL 2012 / 2014 Databases
All of their Windows & Magento 2.2.3 Hosting servers are located in state of the art data center facilities that provide 24 hour monitoring and security. You can rest assured that while we do aim to provide cheap Windows and Magento 2.2.3 hosting, we have invested a great deal of time and money to ensure you get excellent uptime and optimal performance. While there are several Windows hosting providers many of them do not provide an infrastructure that you would expect to find in a reliable Windows platform.
Plesk Control Panel
HostForLIFE revolutionized hosting with Plesk Control Panel, a Web-based interface that provides customers with 24×7 access to their server and site configuration tools. Some other hosting providers manually execute configuration requests, which can take days. Plesk completes requests in seconds. It is included free with each hosting account. Renowned for its comprehensive functionality – beyond other hosting control panels – and ease of use, Plesk Control Panel is available only to HostForLIFE’s customers.
Recommended Customer Support
HostForLIFE.eu offers Europe based customer support via an email ticketing system and helpdesk. Support is available to HostForLIFE.eu customers 24/7 who have a question or problem with their web hosting account. From our experience, their customer support is professional, friendly and very helpful.
Reliability and Stability Guaranteed
HostForLIFE.eu dedicated to being more than just another Magento 2.2.3 hosting provider in Europe. Combining industry-best practices and staff with cutting-edge knowledge and expertise, they provide the stability and reliability you need to realize success in today’s modern world. Their single focus concern is providing your websites with the utmost in terms of reliability and stability. To that end, they have built an industry-leading web hosting platform featuring the best of modern technology and industry practices.
Conclusion – HostForLIFE is the Best and Cheap Magento 2.2.3 Hosting in Europe
HostForLIFE.eu Best, Cheap and Recommended Magento 2.2.3 hosting is one of the most professional one in the industry, which use World-class data center and high performance Windows servers. It’s strongly recommended by us. No matter you are individuals, small business or even enterprise, you could always find an appropriate solutions from them.