In this article, we list the best and cheap MediaWiki 1.26.2 hosting provider in UK according to our years of hosting review experience. We select them according to their strength in aspects like reliability, price, performance, customer review and other more.
Best & Cheap MediaWiki 1.26.2 Hosting in UK
- ResourceLoader now loads all scripts asynchronously. The top-queue and startup modules no longer block synchronous loading.
- ResourceLoader minification is now cached in APC memory (if available) instead of the local database.
- Caches that need purging ability now use the WANObjectCache interface. This corresponds to a new $wgMainWANCache setting, which defaults to using the $wgMainCacheType settings. Different caches can be used by setting it to another cache in $wgWANObjectCaches.
- Callers needing fast light-weight data stores use $wgMainStash to select the store type from $wgObjectCaches. The default is the local database.
- Interface message overrides in the MediaWiki namespace will now be cached in memcached and APC (if available), rather than Memcached and local files.
- $wgTransactionalTimeLimit was added, which controls the request time limit for potentially slow POST requests that need to be as atomic as possible.
- A new hook, ‘LogException’, was added to log exceptions in non-standard ways.
- Revive the ‘SpecialSearchResultsAppend’ hook which occurs after the list of search results are rendered. The initial use case is to append a “give us feedback” link beneath the search results.
- Added a new hook, ‘RejectParserCacheValue’, which allows extensions to reject an otherwise-successful parser cache lookup. The intent is to allow extensions to manage the eviction of archaic HTML output from the cache.
- Added new hooks ‘EnhancedChangesListModifyLineData’ & ‘EnhancedChangesListModifyBlockLineData’, to modify the data used to build lines in enhanced recentchanges and watchlist.
- Added a new hook, ‘RandomPageQuery’, to allow modification of the query used by Special:Random to select random pages.
Best & Cheap MediaWiki 1.26.2 Hosting UK
Definitely, price is important, however if a cheap MediaWiki 1.26.2 hosting doesn’t include enough features, or its slow or the service is not accessible frequently, then it would be a disaster for website owners. So, one of the most important things when choosing a good ASP.NET hosting is the feature and reliability.
Besides rich features, HostForLIFEASP.NET leverage state-of-art data centers in both Amsterdam, London, Paris, Frankfurt, Milan, Chennai (India), Brazil, USA and Canada to ensure its customers can experience fast MediaWiki 1.26.2 hosting. Its datacenters are equipped with the top equipment like cooling system, fire detection, high speed Internet connection, and so on. Their web server are all branded server with at least 16 GB memory, and Fast SSD storage. All above make HostForLIFEASP.NET confident to guarantee a 99.9% uptime for its customers. HostForLIFEASP.NET engineers do regular maintenance and monitoring works to assure its MediaWiki 1.26.2 hosting are security and always up.
HostForLIFE MediaWiki 1.26.2 hosting UK comes with Classic, Budget, Economy and Business packages, and the prices start from €3.00/month until €11.00/month. Moreover, if there is anything wrong, customers can cancel the service, and ask their full money within the first 30 days, according to HostForLIFEASP.NET’s 30 Days Money Back Guarantee.
HostForLIFEASP.NET is Microsoft No #1 Recommended Windows and ASP.NET Hosting in European Continent. Their service is ranked the highest top #1 spot in several European countries, such as: Germany, Italy, Netherlands, France, Belgium, UK,Sweden, Finland, Switzerland and many top European countries.
Switch Levels Free of Charge!
If you find that your website is outgrowing your hosting plan, don’t worry! HostForLIFE make it simple to switch from one plan to another, so you can choose the plan that’s right for you and your website – if you need a hand, their support team will even advise you on which plan will suit you best.
The Best Account Management Tools
HostForLIFE revolutionized hosting with Plesk Control Panel, a Web-based interface that provides customers with 24×7 access to their server and site configuration tools. Some other hosting providers manually execute configuration requests, which can take days. Plesk completes requests in seconds. It is included free with each hosting account. Renowned for its comprehensive functionality – beyond other hosting control panels – and ease of use, Plesk Control Panel is available only to HostForLIFE’s customers.
Excellent Team Support
HostForLIFEASP.NET engineers are all experienced MediaWiki 1.26.2 developers and their founders are Microsoft ex-employees, which means they could offer very MediaWiki 1.26.2 friendly customer support to their customers, and would like to help resolving all the hosting related to your website, even the issues might be caused by your asp.net scripts. They hired an army of the very best technicians, managers and web hosting gurus. That means clear, professional support, fast. Their team are standing by to respond to your queries around the clock, big or small, and they’ll be there for you – 24×7, 365 days a year. You can contact them via all standard communication channels – by e-mail, through the ticketing system, or via an online form – should you have any pre-sales questions.
HostForLIFEASP.NET is the Best and Cheap MediaWiki 1.26.2 Hosting
HostForLIFEASP.NET provides one of the best and cheap MediaWiki 1.26.2 hosting in the industry for its affordable price, rich feature, professional customer support, and high reliability. It’s highly recommended for MediaWiki 1.26.2 developers, business owners and anyone who plan to build a web site based on MediaWiki 1.26.2. To know more about HostForLIFEASP.NET or its MediaWiki 1.26.2 hosting, please visit http://HostForLIFEASP.NET/, and get an MediaWiki 1.26.2 website started at only per €3.00/month.