Do You Need the Best and Cheap PrestaShop Hosting Recommendation in UK?
PrestaShop is one of the most popular online shopping cart scripts. Its community is very strong and it features much functionality improving plugins. Prestashop is robust, professional grade e-Commerce shopping cart that you can download, install, and use for free. In the back end, you will use a full featured back end to manage your inventory, orders, shipping, and customers in real time. Your customer’s payments are sent directly to your commercial bank account using the latest security technology. You can even add your own modules to the shopping cart. Now in this review, we will explain about PrestaShop and our best and cheap PrestaShop hosting recommendation.
How to choose the best and cheap PrestaShop hosting? Choosing the best and cheap PrestaShop hosting is not a simple task especially with low price offers. You need to take a large number of factors into consideration, including the PrestaShop compatibility, usability, features, speed, reliability, price, company reputation, etc. Therefore, we have established this PrestaShop review site, which is designed to help you find the best and cheap PrestaShop hosting within minutes, based on our specialized editors’ PrestaShop hosting experience and real customers’ feedback.
Top 3 Best and Cheap PrestaShop Hosting Recommendation
The ASPHostPortal.com’s ASP.NET hosting platform on Windows 2012 and Windows 2008 is compatible with PrestaShop hosting. ASPHostPortal.com PrestaShop optimized hosting infrastructure features independent email, web, database, DNS and control panel servers and lightning fast servers ensuring your site loads super quick! Their servers optimized for your PrestaShop installation 24/7/35 ASPHostPortal.com’s technical support from PrestaShop hosting experts. Their best and cheap PrestaShop hosting plan is starting $5.00/mo.
[stextbox id=”asp_net_hosting” caption=”ASPHostPortal.com is Microsoft No #1 Recommended Windows Hosting Partner”]ASPHostPortal.com is Microsoft No #1 Recommended Windows and ASP.NET Spotlight Hosting Partner in United States. Microsoft presents this award to ASPHostPortal.com for the ability to support the latest Microsoft and ASP.NET technology, such as: WebMatrix, WebDeploy, Visual Studio 2012, .NET 4.5.2/ASP.NET 4.5.1, ASP.NET MVC 6.0/5.2, Silverlight 5 and Visual Studio Lightswitch. Click here for more information[/stextbox]
Their PrestaShop Hosting packages can easily accommodate a PrestaShop marketplace. Their servers run the latest Apache, MySQL, and PHP versions to ensure proper compatibility. Installing PrestaShop is easy. Simply select “Yes” to installing PrestaShop during the checkout process, and PrestaShop will be preinstalled and ready for you to take control. Their best and cheap PrestaShop hosting plan is starting $7.99/mo.
Web Hosting Hub
At Web Hosting Hub, their goal is to make it easy for your to host your online store. PrestaShop is included in their easy to use 1-click application manager. This means you can easily install, update, and delete installations of your online store. They have also created an extensive Education Channel around PrestaShop to help you with the basics of getting your store running. Some tutorials include configuring your checkout in PrestaShop, setting up SEO, inventory management, and much more! Their best and cheap PrestaShop hosting plan is starting $8.99/mo.
Why Choose PrestaShop?
- Free and open source: If your budget is tight it will save your money which can be used for advertising (Google AdWords, banners…)
- SEO friendly: This is the first thing you should check. It is critical for your web store to be SEO friendly. It is easy to change URLs, Title tags in Prestashop so your SEO experts will be happy with this platform.
- Animated add to cart: Prestashop has in-built animated add to cart feature.
- Multilingual: In most cases you’ll need to translate your web store in one or few languages. Prestashop supports all major languages.
- Prestashop is easy to develop: It’s important to know that there will be developers who can help you for a reasonable price and within reasonable period of time. For e.g. Magento developers are quite expensive because Magento is not easy to maintain (develop) – it’s quite complicated system.
- Fast and it does not require expensive servers to run: We tried Magento but it required too much server resources and configuration so we went back to Prestashop.
- Many free modules: You can start your shop in minutes if you are in a rush and of course you save money.
- It has modules and themes shop: You can buy required module or theme and improve your shop in minutes. Take a look here. Prestashop validates those modules and ensures quality – so you are not taking any risks. Developers can sell modules multiple times so they charge less and they are willing to fix their bugs because they get money for their products.
- It’s easy to learn: You do not have to be an e-commerce expert to master Prestashop.
- It has big community: Check Prestashop forum. You’ll find answers to most of your questions.
- It is rapidly improving: Sometimes it’s annoying because you have to update your Prestashop constantly. But every new release gets better and better. E-commerce is changing rapidly so does and Prestashop.