SQL Server 2016 Reporting Services provides a full range of ready-to-use tools and services to help you create, deploy, and manage reports for your organization. Reporting Services includes programming features that enable you to extend and customize your reporting functionality. Reporting Services is a server-based reporting platform that provides comprehensive reporting functionality for a variety of data sources. Reporting Services includes a complete set of tools for you to create, manage, and deliver reports, and APIs that enable developers to integrate or extend data and report processing in custom applications. Reporting Services tools work within the Microsoft Visual Studio environment and are fully integrated with SQL Server tools and components.
With Reporting Services, you can create interactive, tabular, graphical, or free-form reports from relational, multidimensional, or XML-based data sources. Reports can include rich data visualization, including charts, maps, and sparklines. You can publish reports, schedule report processing, or access reports on-demand. You can select from a variety of viewing formats, export reports to other applications such as Microsoft Excel, and subscribe to published reports. The reports that you create can be viewed over a Web-based connection or as part of a Microsoft Windows application or SharePoint site. You can also create data alerts on reports published to a SharePoint site and receive email messages when report data changes.
Benefits of Reporting Services Reports
You can use Reporting Services report solutions to:
- Use one set of data sources that provide a single version of the facts. Base reports on those data sources to provide a unified view of data to help make business decisions.
- Visualize your data in multiple, interconnected ways by using data regions. Display data organized in tables, matrices or cross-tabs, expand/collapse groups, charts, gauges, indicators or KPIs, and maps, with the ability to nest charts in tables.
- View reports for your own use or publish reports to a report server or SharePoint site to share with your team or organization.
- Define a report once and display it in a variety of ways. You can export the report to multiple file formats, or deliver the report to subscribers as e-mail or to a shared file. You can create multiple linked reports that apply separate parameter sets to the same report definition.
- Use report parts, shared data sources, shared queries, and subreports to define data visualizations for re-use.
- Manage report data sources separately from the report definition. For example, you can change from a test data source to a production data source without changing the report.
- Design reports in a free-form layout. Report layout is not restricted to bands of information. You can organize data display on the page in a way that promotes understanding, insight, and action.
- Enable drillthrough actions, expand/collapse toggles, sort buttons, Tooltips, and report parameters to enable report reader interactions with the report. Use report parameters combined with expressions that you write to enable report readers to control how data is filtered, grouped, and sorted.
- Define expressions that provide you with the ability to customize how report data is filtered, grouped, and sorted.
Looking For Best SQL Server 2016 Reporting Services Hosting with Cheap Price in UK?
Are you looking for best and cheap SQL Server 2016 Reporting Services hosting UK? While choosing the right SQL Server 2016 Reporting Services web hosting service, the hosting server must be Windows with multiple ASP.NET frameworks as well as SQL Server configured. You must ensure that your hosting plan provides SQL server remote access. Since it requires extra configuration on IIS server in order to generate your reports, Crystal reports web hosting is more expensive than ASP.NET hosting. Due to the resources crystal reports uses, there’re only a few web hosting companies can support crystal reports web service. For fast, secure and reliable SQL Server 2016 Reporting Services Web Hosting UK, HostForLIFEASP.NET web solutions will be one of your best choice.
Why HostForLIFEASP.NET Is The Best SQL Server 2016 Reporting Services Hosting with Cheap Price in UK?
HostForLIFEASP.NET offers an affordable shared hosting plan. The company’s approach to hosting is to provide an easy-to-use platform that is affordable, accessible and powerful enough for anyone to use. And they succeed. One of the hallmarks of HostForLIFEASP.NET is their excellent customer service. This is evident in the number of ways in which you can approach the company and have your concerns addressed. For starters, you may contact the company at any time of the day or night. This may be done through email. The staff is helpful, friendly and knowledgeable.
There are also a number of helpful resources on the site. This includes a helpful frequently asked question section and even a number of online tutorials. They are both remarkably thorough and helpful.
HostForLIFEASP.NET offers one of the most cost effective SQL Server 2016 Reporting Services Hosting in the whole market. HostForLIFEASP.NET offers a range of low cost and affordable European Windows ASP.NET Shared Hosting Plans to suit a need. Their regular price starts at €3.00/month only. Customers are allowed to decide on quarterly and annual plan supported their own desires. HostForLIFEASP.NET guarantees “No Hidden Fees” and industry leading ‘30 Days money back guarantee, folks might ask for a full refund if they cancel the service at intervals the first thirty days.
HostForLIFEASP.NET Feature Review
In addition to Plesk Panel control panel, HostForLIFEASP.NET provides a large number of other features which help a lot in building, managing and improving websites. With the assistance of these features, people can gain a satisfying experience easily. Some of the highlights are as listed below:
They also give the fastest hosting servers on the web. Websites hosted on their servers load in no time and that they place such a lot effort to confirm the servers ar up thus far and in physical fitness. Their HostForLIFEASP.NET presently operates data center located in Amsterdam (Netherlands), London(UK), Frankfurt (DE), Paris (FR) and Seattle (USA), giving complete redundancy in power, HVAC, fire suppression, network connectivity, and security. With over 53,000 sq ft of raised floor between the 2 facilities, HostForLIFEASP.NET has an offering to suit any need. the data center facility sits atop multiple power grids driven by TXU electric, with PowerWare UPS battery backup power and dual diesel generators onsite. Their HVAC systems are condenser units by data aire to supply redundancy in cooling coupled with 9 managed backbone suppliers.