Choosing the Best and Cheap phpBB 3.1.10 Hosting
We are pleased to announce the release of phpBB 3.1.10 “Bertie’s Indian summer“. This version is a maintenance & security release of the 3.1.x branch which fixes one trivial security issue and various smaller bugs. The security issue only affects users using no longer supported versions of browsers as well as improperly setup webservers (thanks to Lukas Reschke of Nextcloud for reporting this).
The bugfixes address the Q&A captcha logging errors when it was solved, fatal errors when upgrading from 3.0.x in certain cases, and database transactions not being rolled back with incorrect notification settings. Other changes include an improved migrator and hardened form checking in the Admin Control Panel. It also adds support for UI tests in extensions and now checks the version constant against the config version to notify users of incomplete updates.
- Check phpBB version constant against config version – Display a warning in the ACP if the version constant (files) does not match the phpbb_config version
- Support extensions in UI tests – UI tests now also support installing extensions and testing their behavior
- Improved migrator – The migrator will now properly prevent timeouts and infinite loops. It will no longer unexpectedly try to revert update_data() implementations using “if”: https://www.phpbb.com/community/viewtopic.php?f=461&t=2383821
- Dropped support for MySQL versions improperly implementing FULLTEXT support – Some MySQL versions used improper implementations of FULLTEXT support. Versions with correct support are now required: https://github.com/phpbb/phpbb/pull/4426
- Users removed from newly registered group when limit set to 0 posts – Users will now be able to exit the newly registered users group when the limit is set to according to the setting’s definition in the ACP.
- Further hardened checking links and form submissions – Added link hashes and form keys to all forms in the ACP that were still relying on global ACP form protections.
How to Choose The Best and Cheap phpBB 3.1.10 Hosting?
To find best and cheap Windows hosting provider that fully support phpBB 3.1.10 hosting is not easy task. We are going to help you to find the best and cheap phpBB 3.1.10 hosting. After reviewed more 50 affordable and reputable phpBB 3.1.10 hosting providers on their reliability, speed, price, technologies and technical support, we recommend HostForLIFEASP.NET as the best and cheap phpBB 3.1.10 hosting provider. The following are the reasons why we choose HostForLIFEASP.NET as the best and cheap phpBB 3.1.10 hosting provider.
HostForLIFEASP.NET as The Best and Cheap phpBB 3.1.10 Hosting
HostForLIFEASP.NET was founded in 2008. It has been topping the list of almost all the web hosting review sites so far. If you have chosen to use phpBB 3.1.10 to build your online forum, you can count on their unique handmade hosting solution. They provide multiple server locations and advanced caching options to make your experience with phpBB 3.1.10 really fast and enjoyable.
They also make sure that your phpBB 3.1.10 website is safer and better supported than anywhere else! You’ll get the best and cheap phpBB 3.1.10 hosting with HostForLIFEASP.NET. Their best and cheap phpBB 3.1.10 hosting plan is starting at €3.00/mo. HostForLIFEASP.NET is now providing free domain and double SQL server space for new clients to enjoy the company’s outstanding web hosting service. Their servers optimized for your phpBB 3.1.10 installation 24/7/365 HostForLIFEASP.NET’s technical support from phpBB hosting experts.