Within this post, we’ll provide you with our Best and Cheap Moodle 3.0 Hosting in UK. Moodle (Modular Object-Oriented Dynamic Learning Environment) is a free open-source learning management system or e-Learning platform, that serves educators and learners across the globe. It is the most widely used LMS in the world and currently has over 68 million users world-wide (and growing!). Moodle is a learning platform designed to provide educators, administrators and learners with a single robust, secure and integrated system to create personalised learning environments.
Moodle can be downloaded freely in its official site, moodle.org. Since it is an open source software, its development is revolutionary rather than evolutionary. Programmers, developers, and users around the world are working free towards the improvement of Moodle. Unlike other freewares, Moodle offers full functionality, 24/7 support in moodle.org forums, and simply best value for money because it is free.
What is New in Moodle 3.0 Hosting?
- MDL-29801 – Allow users to delete personal messages
- MDL-27177 – Allow students to see each other’s contact details in full profile without global permission if they are able to see each other’s course profile
- MDL-46455 – Backup/restore functionality with new logging system
- MDL-46878 – Reset Dashboard for all users after changing the default Dashboard
- MDL-47494 – New question types from the UK Open University – Select missing words, Drag and drop into text, Drag and drop onto image and Drag and drop markers
- MDL-38214 – New Cloze subquestion types with shuffling of answers – MCS, MCVS, MCHS
- MDL-50217 – Question types sorted with common ones at the top
- MDL-29771 – Interactive behaviour should show number of tries left in the Try again state
- MDL-49682 – Make forum email template editable
- MDL-46321 – Uninformative error when moving forum without first selecting destination
- MDL-50993 – Timed discussions are now displayed to students in a logical order
- MDL-50430 – Number of subscribers specified in forum subscriber list
- MDL-49176 – Assignment marking guide ‘flattens’ instructions for markers and students
- MDL-49515 – Upgrade FPDI library in assignfeedback_editpdf to 1.5.4 to fix problems with PDF annotator on some files
- MDL-50283 – Improve Rubric interface to include the ability to duplicate rows
Other activity modules
- DL-49028 – Wiki: Option to delete pages during course reset
- MDL-40836 – File resource: New file resource setting option to display upload/modified date
- MDL-26501 – Glossary: New setting for specifying visible tabs for each display format
- MDL-50673 – Workshop: display all participants on “Submission phase” page in a table
- MDL-50664 – Database activity: add setting to disallow managing of own entries after approval
- MDL-50658 – External tool: New ‘Memberships’ service
- MDL-49581 – Lesson: Remove high scores list feature
- MDL-49882 – Lesson: Essay questions are not imported into the lesson Module
- MDL-50720 – Database activity: Highlight database entries that are not yet approved
Moodle 3.0 Hosting in UK
European Moodle 3.0 Hosting, HostForLIFEASP.NET specializes in offering professional ASP.NET Hosting solutions. Their service is ranked the highest top #1 spot in several European countries, such as: Germany, Italy, Netherlands, France, Belgium, United Kingdom, Sweden, Finland, Switzerland and many top European countries. As Microsoft No #1 Recommended Windows and ASP.NET Hosting in European continent, HostForLIFEASP.NET always could bring the latest Microsoft technology to its customers such as:
- Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2008 R2 and Windows Server 2008 platform, customers can select the desired one when subscribing to the service.
- MSSQL 2008, MSSQL R2, MSSQL 2012 and the latest MSSQL Server 2014 Hosting.
- ASP.NET 2.0, 3.5, 4.0, 4.5, 4.5.1; II8.x, and ASP.NET MVC 5,6 supported.
- Full IIS trust level, and isolated application pool
Using powerful Dell servers that are beefy enough to service the requirements of their customers. Their servers use 64 bit software, are dual quad-core, have at least 16 GB RAM, and have RAID 10 disk arrays. They don’t skimp on their servers because they believe you deserve better. With its self-developed control panel, it is easy to manage the domain, files, databases, IIS setting, web traffic log, and permission.
One distinctive feature apart HostForLIFEASP.NET is their client care service. With personnel able to help you in spite of the time, it’s an enormous advantage over their competitors. Their fast response to your queries and issues also makes them the best on the market. Do you know how it will be terribly frustrating to not get through some other hosting companies support team? With their 24/7 support team in place, you may understand you’re obtaining the best price for your cash.
Best and Cheap Moodle 3.0 Hosting Pricing Review
HostForLIFEASP.NET offers one of the most cost effective Moodle 3.0 Hosting in the whole market. HostForLIFEASP.NET offers a range of low cost and affordable European Windows ASP.NET Shared Hosting Plans to suit a need. Their regular price starts at € 3.00/month only. Customers are allowed to decide on quarterly and annual plan supported their own desires. HostForLIFEASP.NET guarantees “No Hidden Fees” and industry leading ‘30 Days money back guarantee, folks might ask for a full refund if they cancel the service at intervals the first thirty days.
HostForLIFEASP.NET Moodle 3.0 Hosting Support Service for Customers
HostForLIFEASP.NET also give their customers an opportunity to create some cash by providing reseller hosting accounts. you’ll purchase their reseller hosting account, host unlimited websites thereon and even have the prospect to sell a number of your hosting area to others. This could be one amongst the best ways that of creating some cash on-line. You are doing not have to be compelled to worry concerning hosting stuff as they’ll beware of all the hosting desires of your shoppers.
HostForLIFE Moodle 3.0 Hosting Speed & Uptime
They also give the quickest hosting servers on the web. Websites hosted on their servers load in no time and that they place such a lot effort to confirm the servers ar up thus far and in physical fitness. Their HostForLIFEASP.NET presently operates data center located in Amsterdam (Netherlands), London(UK), Frankfurt (DE), Paris (FR) and Seattle (USA), giving complete redundancy in power, HVAC, fire suppression, network connectivity, and security. With over 53,000 sq ft of raised floor between the 2 facilities, HostForLIFEASP.NET has an offering to suit any need. the data center facility sits atop multiple power grids driven by TXU electric, with PowerWare UPS battery backup power and dual diesel generators onsite. Their HVAC systems are condenser units by data aire to supply redundancy in cooling coupled with 9 managed backbone suppliers.