BlogEngine.NET is an open source ASP.NET project that was born out of desire for a better blogging platform. We focused on simplicity, ease of use, extendibility and innovative design while taking advantage of the latest .NET features. BlogEngine.NET is easily customizable. They have many downloadable themes, widgets, and extensions or you can make your own with some basic .NET skills. With BlogEngine.NET, it is easy to make your blog look and function exactly how you’d like.
Best and Cheap BlogEngine.NET 3.2 in UK
This Christmas weekend they released BlogEngine.NET version 3.2. It’s been a while since last update and this new version delivers massive refresh across the line – user experience, code refactoring, SEO improvements, bug fixes and more.
- You can upgrade to latest from dashboard if you running BE 3.0 and up
- Or download pre-compiled build from the project site at Codeplex
- Source code available on GitHub – always welcome to download, fork and report bugs
If you have any questions, suggestions regarding new UI or just want to say “thank you” please head straight towards Francis site who put a lot of efforts to make design modern, fully responsive and beautiful. You should have no problem administering your blog from tablet or even phone without installing any 3rd party applications.
Why using BlogEngine.NET?
- BlogEngine.NET is a blogging script like WordPress and an open source blogging project that was born out of desire for a better blog platform. A blog platform with less complexity, easy customization, and one that takes benefit of the latest .NET features.
- BlogEngine.NET includes all of the features you would expect from a modern blog engine in addition to new special features including AJAX comments and screenshot trackbacks.
- BlogEngine.NET features coComments, APML, FOAF, AJAX, SIOC, Gravatars, social bookmarks, OpenSearch support, XFN tags, tag cloud, Google sitemap and additional Web 2. 0 features.
- The referrer stats allows you to find which websites link to you, to help you follow up with comments or simply to have some fun. This feature is a realtime killer that you simply can’t live without.
- There is a variety of interesting widgets that for example an AJAX post calendar or a blogroll that instantly retrieves the newest posts from every blog and shows the title beneath the blog. Nearly all of the controls are configurable from the administration section.
- Comments are a very essential element of a blog, so BlogEngine.NET features an innovative commenting system in AJAX that supports country flags, live preview, Gravatars, coComments – all of these can easily be modified in the administration section.
- BlogEngine.NET supports syndication feeds in any possible location. You are able to find feeds on comments, categories, authors and a main feed. Both ATOM 1.0 and RSS 2.0 are completely supported.
- All outgoing links from the posts is monitored- and pinged back, which means your blog will get listed in the comments on the linked web site if it supports it. Any time a new post is produced, BlogEngine.NET instantly pings Feedburner, Ping-o-Matic, Technorati, etc.
- The search functionality of BlogEngine.NET is outstanding. It even enables the guests to search in the comments. Everything related to the search could be configured in the administration section.
- In addition to regular blog posts, BlogEngine.NET supports the creation of static pages which exist outside the blog chronology. Pages are actually useful for all kinds of information about you or your blog.
- BlogEngine.NET fully supports several authors to create posts on the same blog. Visitors are then in a position to subscribe to the personal author’s RSS feed or view only the posts from their particular preferred author.
- BlogEngine.NET is available with several pretty cool themes for you to select from. If you would like to customize or create a completely new theme you can do so quickly with just a basic knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- Each of the controls in BlogEngine.NET are 100% XHTML 1.0 compliant. All posts you produce automatically become compliant, thanks for the tinyMCE text editor.
- BlogEngine.NET is built from the ground up using only C# and ASP. NET all with ease-of-use in mind. This means that you can write new controls and themes by using the skills you already have being a. NET developer.
Choosing the Best & Cheap BlogEngine.NET 3.2 Hosting in UK
European BlogEngine.NET 3.2 Hosting, HostForLIFEASP.NET specializes in offering professional ASP.NET Hosting solutions. Their service is ranked the highest top #1 spot in several European countries, such as: Germany, Italy, Netherlands, France, Belgium, United Kingdom, Sweden, Finland, Switzerland and many top European countries. As Microsoft No #1 Recommended Windows and ASP.NET Hosting in European continent, HostForLIFEASP.NET always could bring the latest Microsoft technology to its customers such as:
- Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2008 R2 and Windows Server 2008 platform, customers can select the desired one when subscribing to the service.
- MSSQL 2008, MSSQL R2, MSSQL 2012 and the latest MSSQL Server 2014 Hosting.
- ASP.NET 2.0, 3.5, 4.0, 4.5, 4.5.1; II8.x, and ASP.NET MVC 5,6 supported.
- Full IIS trust level, and isolated application pool
Using powerful Dell servers that are beefy enough to service the requirements of their customers. Their servers use 64 bit software, are dual quad-core, have at least 16 GB RAM, and have RAID 10 disk arrays. They don’t skimp on their servers because they believe you deserve better. With its self-developed control panel, it is easy to manage the domain, files, databases, IIS setting, web traffic log, and permission.
One distinctive feature apart HostForLIFEASP.NET is their client care service. With personnel able to help you in spite of the time, it’s an enormous advantage over their competitors. Their fast response to your queries and issues also makes them the best on the market. Do you know how it will be terribly frustrating to not get through some other hosting companies support team? With their 24/7 support team in place, you may understand you’re obtaining the best price for your cash.
Best and Cheap BlogEngine.NET 3.2 Hosting Pricing Review
HostForLIFEASP.NET offers one of the most cost effective BlogEngine.NET 3.2 Hosting in the whole market. HostForLIFEASP.NET offers a range of low cost and affordable European Windows ASP.NET Shared Hosting Plans to suit a need. Their regular price starts at € 3.00/month only. Customers are allowed to decide on quarterly and annual plan supported their own desires. HostForLIFEASP.NET guarantees “No Hidden Fees” and industry leading ‘30 Days money back guarantee, folks might ask for a full refund if they cancel the service at intervals the first thirty days.
HostForLIFEASP.NET BlogEngine.NET 3.2 Hosting Support Service for Customers
HostForLIFEASP.NET also give their customers an opportunity to create some cash by providing reseller hosting accounts. you’ll purchase their reseller hosting account, host unlimited websites thereon and even have the prospect to sell a number of your hosting area to others. This could be one amongst the best ways that of creating some cash on-line. You are doing not have to be compelled to worry concerning hosting stuff as they’ll beware of all the hosting desires of your shoppers.
HostForLIFE BlogEngine.NET 3.2 Hosting Speed and Uptime
They also give the quickest hosting servers on the web. Websites hosted on their servers load in no time and that they place such a lot effort to confirm the servers ar up thus far and in physical fitness. Their HostForLIFEASP.NET presently operates data center located in Amsterdam (Netherlands), London(UK), Frankfurt (DE), Paris (FR) and Seattle (USA), giving complete redundancy in power, HVAC, fire suppression, network connectivity, and security. With over 53,000 sq ft of raised floor between the 2 facilities, HostForLIFEASP.NET has an offering to suit any need. the data center facility sits atop multiple power grids driven by TXU electric, with PowerWare UPS battery backup power and dual diesel generators onsite. Their HVAC systems are condenser units by data aire to supply redundancy in cooling coupled with 9 managed backbone suppliers.