Who Offers the Best and Cheap Classic ASP Hosting in UK?
ASP (Active Server Pages) or also known as Classic ASP is Microsoft’s server side script engine for dynamically generated web pages. It is released as an add-on to Internet Information Services using in the Windows NT 4.0 option pack. ASP and ASP.NET both have the performance, scalability and stability when it comes to web hosting. You can’t find any difference in speed and performance on both of it. The hard part is shifting to ASP.NET because ASP.NET is new; there are certain codes and functions in ASP that just became obsolete. Now in this review, we will explain about Classic ASP and our best and cheap Classic ASP hosting recommendation.
How to choose the best and cheap Classic ASP hosting? Choosing the best and cheap Classic ASP hosting is not a simple task especially with low price offers. You need to take a large number of factors into consideration, including the Classic ASP compatibility, usability, features, speed, reliability, price, company reputation, etc. Therefore, we have established this Classic ASP review site, which is designed to help you find the best and cheap Classic ASP hosting within minutes, based on our specialized editors’ Classic ASP hosting experience and real customers’ feedback.
Top 3 Best and Cheap Classic ASP Hosting Recommendation
ASPHostPortal.com was founded in 2008. It has been topping the list of almost all the web hosting review sites so far. Still have websites running on ASP 3.0 or Classic ASP? Don’t worry; they still support legacy technology like Classic ASP Hosting. You can also mix and match Classic ASP and ASP.NET code in one single web site. They will make sure that Classic ASP runs smoothly on their servers and that your website is safer, faster and better supported than anywhere else! Their best and cheap Classic ASP hosting plan is starting at $5.00/mo. ASPHostPortal.com is now providing free domain and double SQL server space for new clients to enjoy the company’s outstanding web hosting service.
Windows hosting that is reliable and of trustworthy is hard to find in South Africa. Hostking, established in 2011, has been delivering world class quality Windows and ASP .NET web hosting services all around the world. Regardless of if you need Shared Windows hosting, a Windows VPS or a Windows Reseller Hosting, they have you covered! Windows Web Hosting is perfect for websites, blogs and forums which use Microsoft technologies such as ASP.NET and MSSQL, which are only available on the Windows hosting platform they offer. Their best and cheap Classic ASP hosting is starting from R9/mo.
Based on Windows 2008 with IIS 7 or Windows 2012 with IIS 8 and supporting ASP.NET 1.1, 2.0, 3.0, 3.5, 4.0, 4.5 and ASP Classic 3.0 our Windows web hosting packages include everything you need for professional Windows web development. You can tailor your individual web hosting plan to exactly match your needs by adding low cost extras such as an SQL Server database for just £6/mo. They offer best and cheap Classic ASP hosting start from £6.99/mo.
Why You Should Use Classic ASP?
- Unlike HTML, Active Server Pages (ASP) allow dynamic web content. Gone are the days of manually updating each page on a website.
- ASP takes full advantage of Visual Basic Scripting Edition (VBScript), a scripting language compatible with HTML. Microsoft developed VBScript which is based on the Visual Basic and Visual Basic for Applications programming languages. VBScript allows web programmers to create snippets of code for execution at run time. Based on Visual Basic, VBScript is easy to learn in comparison to other programming languages such as C++ or PERL.
- ASP uses a file extension different from HTML. Whereas HTML files have either an *.htm or *html, ASP pages use *.asp to point out to the server that the page potentially contains scripts. The code embedded in an ASP web page is executed on the server and sent to the visitor of a web page. This makes delivery of web pages faster because the code is executed before it is sent. The web browser used by the visitor does not need to make any calculations or execute any scripts.
- ASP is a server side script and it can perform many backend processing jobs for a web site, same way it can’t do many things particularly the client end operations as it has no control over the client end events or user controls.
- Using server side scripting language like ASP we can manage the content of any page and such dynamic code (or content) for the web browsers can be generated based on various conditions we set in our ASP program.