Joomla is an open source content management system that allows you to build web sites and powerful online applications. This award-winning web site software contains easy-to-use features and it is freely available to everyone. Joomla is written in PHP for managing content on the web and uses a MySQL database to store content. Joomla! is released under the GNU General Public License. Some example of websites that uses Joomla! worldwide to run their web sites of different functions and sizes:
- Corporate Web sites or portals
- Corporate intranets and extranets
- Online magazines, newspapers, and publications
- E-commerce and online reservations
- Government applications
- Small business Web sites
- Non-profit and organizational Web sites
- Community-based portals
- School and church Web sites
- Personal or family homepages
- and many more..
What’s in 3.8.8?
Joomla 3.8.8 addresses 9 security vulnerabilities / hardenings and several bugs, including:
Security Issues Fixed
- Low Priority – Core – ACL violation in access levels (affecting Joomla 2.5.0 through 3.8.7)
- Low Priority – Core – Add phar files to the upload blacklist (affecting Joomla 2.5.0 through 3.8.7)
- Moderate Priority – Core – Information Disclosure about unpublished tags (affecting Joomla 3.1.0 through 3.8.7)
- Low Priority – Core – Installer leaks plain text password to local user (affecting Joomla 3.0.0 through 3.8.7)
- Moderate Priority – Core – XSS Vulnerabilities & additional hardening (affecting Joomla 3.0.0 through 3.8.7)
- Low Priority – Core – Filter field in com_fields allows remote code execution (affecting Joomla 3.7.0 through 3.8.7)
- Low Priority – Core – Session deletion race condition (affecting Joomla 3.0.0 through 3.8.7)
- Low Priority – Core – Possible XSS attack in the redirect method (affecting Joomla 3.2.1 through 3.8.7)
- Low Priority – Core – XSS vulnerability in the media manager (affecting Joomla 1.5.0 through 3.8.7)
Best & Cheap Joomla 3.8.8 Hosting Australia
Are you looking for best and cheap Joomla 3.8.8 hosting Australia? While choosing the right Joomla 3.8.8 web hosting service, the hosting server must be Windows with multiple .net frameworks as well as SQL Server configured. You must ensure that your hosting plan provides sql server remote access. Since it requires extra configuration on IIS server in order to generate your reports, Joomla web hosting is more expensive than asp.net hosting. Most of the shared Windows hosting companies do not provide Joomla because of license fees.
Due to the resources Joomla uses, there’re only a few web hosting companies can support Joomla web service. For fast, secure and reliable Joomla 3.8.8 Web Hosting Australia, DiscountService.biz web solutions will be one of your best choice.
Why DiscountSevice.com.au Is The Best and Cheap Joomla 3.8.8 Hosting Australia?
DiscountService.biz offers an affordable shared hosting plan. The company’s approach to hosting is to provide an easy-to-use platform that is affordable, accessible and powerful enough for anyone to use. And they succeed.
One of the hallmarks of DiscountService.biz is their excellent customer service. This is evident in the number of ways in which you can approach the company and have your concerns addressed. For starters, you may contact the company at any time of the day or night. This may be done through email. The staff is helpful, friendly and knowledgeable.
There are also a number of helpful resources on the site. This includes a helpful frequently asked question section and even a number of online tutorials. They are both remarkably thorough and helpful.
With their fully support on Microsoft Windows and ASP.NET, DiscountService is the best choice to host your Joomla 3.8.8 Hosting. The following are some of the reasons why you should choose them, as your Joomla 3.8.8 Hosting provider:
- World Class Control PanelThey use World Class Plesk Control Panel which help you to manage your site easily.
- Fast and Secure ServerTheir powerfull servers are especially optimized and ensure the best server performance. They have best data centers on three continent, unique account isolation for security, and 24/7 proactive uptime monitoring.
- Best and Friendly SupportTheir support team is extremely fast and can help you with setting up your site. Their customer support will help you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and 365 days a year.
- Dedicated Application PoolWith them, your site will be hosted using isolated application pool in order to meet maximum security standard and reliability.
- Uptime & Support GuaranteesThey are so confident in their hosting services they will not only provide you with a 30 days money back guarantee, but also they give you a 99.9% uptime guarantee.