Choosing the Best and Cheap Moodle 3.1.1 Hosting in UK
Moodle 3.1.1 is a learning platform designed to provide educators, administrators and learners with a single robust, secure and integrated system to create personalized learning environments. With comprehensive, customizable and secure learning management features, it can be used to create a private website for dynamic online courses.
Moodle 3.1.1 is designed for educators to create online courses with a focus on interaction and collaborative construction of content. The Moodle 3.1.1 is known as a course/e-learning platform which has been used by approximately 50,000 verified sites. The step by step procedure of Moodle 3.1.1 is logical and moves subjects subsequently well. The whole course is presented in a transparent way that it’s easy for learners to understand straightly. The typical features of Moodle 3.1.1 are: assignment management, discussion, files, grading, instant messages, calendar, news and announcement, quiz and wiki.
A simple interface, drag-and-drop features, and well-documented resources along with ongoing usability improvements make Moodle 3.1.1 easy to learn and use. Moodle 3.1.1 is provided freely as Open Source software, under the GNU General Public License. Anyone can adapt, extend or modify Moodle 3.1.1 for both commercial and non-commercial projects without any licensing fees and benefit from the cost-efficiencies, flexibility and other advantages of using Moodle 3.1.1.
- MDL-41922 – Completed quizzes no longer appear in the Course overview block for students
- MDL-54165 – Allow to hide the document preview in assignment grading interface
- MDL-41945 – Do not overwrite submission with an empty filearea when several team members edit the same assignment
- MDL-49852 – Mark assignment as completed for all students in the team when one student from the team has made a submission
- MDL-29905 – Fixed the bug when deleting empty quiz category was showing an error that it has questions
- MDL-46721 – Assignment blind marking: participant number in the notification email matches the number on the submission
- MDL-45427 – Database activity: When creating a template clicking on the tags should add it to the textarea when Atto editor is used
- MDL-35104 – Allow to change username of a user registered under LDAP authentication method
- MDL-51806 – Workshop: allow to save edited settings when using comma as a decimal separator
- MDL-43887 – Fixed bug when handling optional date/time custom user profile field with date range starting later than 1970
- MDL-35987 – Do not abort restore process in case of multichoice question error ‘Backup error: invalid input syntax for integer: “”‘
Fixes and improvements
- MDL-55020 – Fixed bug when installing plugin downloaded from github repository
- MDL-54909 – Show different background from page when annotating PDF
- MDL-53111 – Allow to unmark completion criterion ‘Require end reached’
- MDL-37138 – When clicking a URL in chat, it should open in a new window or tab
- MDL-54997 – Activity completion for a competency should be attached to course competency and not the learning plan competency
- MDL-54934 – Accessibility enhancements: Indicate phase name/form name on the Workshop title
- MSA-16-0019 Glossary search displays entries without checking user permissions to view them
- MSA-16-0020 Text injection in email headers
- MSA-16-0021 Unenrolled user still receives event monitor notifications even though they can no longer access course
Top 3 Best and Cheap Moodle 3.1.1 Hosting
Choosing a Moodle 3.1.1 hosting is not easy; to install and run Moodle 3.1.1 your web hosting provider must meet certain minimum requirements. Most of hosting providers meet these requirements. However, a few stand out by also actively supporting the Moodle 3.1.1 community. If you need hosting, consider selecting one of these three reliable companies.
ASPHostPortal.com keeps releasing various hosting services to meet the needs of different websites. Its Moodle 3.1.1 hosting is one of the best solutions having won a great reputation in the market. This hosting service is always used to create an educational website so as to arrange the courses online easily. ASPHostPortal.com Moodle 3.1.1 hosting comes with Plesk Control Panel, which has integrated with Moodle 3.1.1 application installer script so as to help you make full use of this e-learning platform. And also, the well-trained support staffs stay online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to have all you problems solved at the first time.
Moodle 3.1.1 coupled with a web host like DiscountService.biz is the ideal way to make the most of the tool. It allows you to make the most of all the features offered by Moodle 3.1.1 hosting in the best possible way. Top class customer service and highly effective web hosting solutions ensure that you capitalize on the benefits of using a system such as Moodle 3.1.1. DiscountService.biz has truly made a mark by offering a tool like Moodle 3.1.1 to provide better and faster education throughout the globe. Their reliable services only make matters easier.
HostForLIFEASP.NET takes your business continuity very seriously. Their servers are monitored every 1-minute, so that they are the first person to know about any unexpected server outages and fix the issue proactively. At HostForLIFEASP.NET, they use high-end premium quality servers with multi gigabit premium network. In short, you get fire breathing monster servers with screaming fast page loads and 99.9% uptime guarantee. Get the fastest and easiest Moodle 3.1.1 hosting, highly optimized for running Moodle 3.1.1 at HostForLIFEASP.NET. Fully loaded with One-Click Moodle 3.1.1 and strong protection against the hackers. All servers at HostForLIFEASP.NET are 100% compatible for hosting Moodle 3.1.1 and its other versions.