Today, I only focus on discussing find the Best & Cheap Drupal 8.3.2 hosting in Europe. Are you planning to launch your new online business? Or do you want to boost the performance of your online business with the best Drupal 8.3.2 solution? If yes, then you can read this full article. Drupal is content management software. It’s used to make many of the websites and applications you use every day. Drupal has great standard features, like easy content authoring, reliable performance, and excellent security. But what sets it apart is its flexibility; modularity is one of its core principles. Its tools help you build the versatile, structured content that dynamic web experiences need.
What is New in Drupal 8.3.2?
This is a patch release of Drupal 8 and is ready for use on production sites. See the CHANGELOG.txt for a summary of changes and improvements since the last minor release. Learn more about Drupal 8.
This release only contains bug fixes, along with documentation and testing improvements.
The following important issues are resolved in 8.3.2 (in addition to the dozens of other fixes listed at the end of this post):
- #2867493: Error: Call to a member function getTotalCount() on boolean in statistics_get()
- #2867887: statistics_get() test mashes 0 too much
- #2753971: ContentEntityStorageBase::deleteRevision() function does not remove node_field_revision entries
Changes to the update process since Drupal 8.2.3
Beginning with 8.2.3, packaged Drupal releases no longer contain development PHP libraries. See Drupal 8 will no longer include dev dependencies in release packages for more information. See UPDATE.TXT in the Drupal download for full instructions on how to update.
#2853509: Don’t render status messages if there are no messages introduced a regression that was noted in #2875947: CSS files not loaded on AJAX calls.
There was a temporary problem affecting Drupal 8 sites built with Composer, #2875446: Drupal 8.3.2 installed via composer reports version 8.3.3-dev in UI. If you are affected by this issue, clear the Composer cache and try again.
Updating from versions older than 8.3.0
We’ve received reports of the following issues with the 8.3.0 release that may affect those updating from older versions of Drupal 8:
- A few sites have reported #2869449: PluginNotFound exception after update to Drupal 8.3 where the plugin name mentioned in the exception may vary. Administrators of affected sites should check the issue queues of contributed modules in use. Comment on #2869449 if necessary.
- Sites that have the HAL module enabled and are upgrading from 8.1.x have encountered #2867444: Configuration schema errors whilst updating to 8.3.0. Possible workarounds include updating to 8.2.7 first and then to 8.3.0, or (for sites using Drush) updating to Drush 8.1.10. (Note that 8.1.x has been end-of-life since September 2016, so we generally do not provide full support for updates that skip minor releases.)
File usage tracking causes unexpected file deletion
Drupal 8 currently has a number of known issues related to incorrect tracking of file usage, which can result in files being unexpectedly deleted from a site. Site owners experiencing unexplained file loss should consider setting “Delete orphaned files” to “Never” on /admin/config/media/file-system until these issues are resolved, and note the following issues:
- #2801777: Give users the option to prevent Drupal from automatically marking unused files as temporary
- #2708411: File usage not incremented when adding new translation
- #1239558: Deleting a node with revisions does not release file usage
- #2666700: User profile images unexpectedly deleted
- #2810355: Images lost when changing node language
BIG Discount Up to 35% ! Cheap Drupal 8.3.2 Hosting in Europe
Choosing the best and cheap Drupal 8.3.2 hosting is not a simple task especially with low price offers. You need to take a large number of factors into consideration, including the Drupal 8.3.2 compatibility, usability, features, speed, reliability, price, company reputation, etc. Therefore, we have established this Drupal 8.3.2 review site, which is designed to help you find the best and cheap Drupal 8.3.2 hosting within minutes, based on our specialized editors’ Drupal 8.3.2 hosting experience and real customers’ feedback.
HostForLIFE.eu Hosting is Reliable and Powerful
Definitely, price is important, however if a cheap Drupal 8.3.2 hosting in Europe doesn’t include enough features, or its slow or the service is not accessible frequently, then it would be a disaster for website owners. So, one of the most important things when choosing a good Drupal 8.3.2 hosting is the feature and reliability. Led by a team with experts who are familiar on Drupal 8.3.2 technologies, HostForLIFE.eu offers an array of both basic and advanced Drupal and ASP.NET features which people could expect from a Windows web host, such as:
- Unlimited monthly transfer, unlimited domain and unlimited diskspace
- Windows 2012 R2 as web server OS, IIS8.x is included;
- Support from Classic ASP until the latest ASP.NET version, the latest ASP.NET MVC, MySQL 5.7 Databases, and MSSQL 2012/2014/2016 Databases
- Dedicated Application Pools, URL Rewrite Module and Full trust App support
- Ease-to-use Plesk Panel helps simplify setup and management
Besides rich features, HostForLIFE.eu leverage state-of-art data centers in both Amsterdam, London, Paris, Frankfurt, and Seattle to ensure its customers can experience fast Drupal 8.3.2 hosting. Its datacenters are equipped with the top equipment like cooling system, fire detection, high speed Internet connection, and so on. Their web server are all branded server with at least 16 GB memory, and Fast SSD storage. All above make HostForLIFE.eu confident to guarantee a 99.9% uptime for its customers. HostForLIFE.eu engineers do regular maintenance and monitoring works to assure its Drupal 8.3.2 hosting are security and always up.
HostForLIFE Drupal 8.3.2 hosting UK comes with Classic, Budget, Economy and Business packages, and the prices start from €2.97/month until €9.34/month. Moreover, if there is anything wrong, customers can cancel the service, and ask their full money within the first 30 days, according to HostForLIFE.eu’s 30 Days Money Back Guarantee. HostForLIFE.eu is Microsoft No #1 Recommended Windows and ASP.NET Hosting in European Continent. Their service is ranked the highest top #1 spot in several European countries, such as: Germany, Italy, Netherlands, France, Belgium, UK,Sweden, Finland, Switzerland and many top European countries.
HostForLIFE.eu engineers are all experienced Drupal 8.3.2 developers and their founders are Microsoft ex-employees, which means they could offer very Drupal 8.3.2 friendly customer support to their customers, and would like to help resolving all the hosting related to your website, even the issues might be caused by your ASP.NET scripts.
Best Cheap Drupal 8.3.2 Hosting in Europe
HostForLIFE.eu provides one of the best and cheap Drupal 8.3.2 hosting in Europe for its affordable price, rich feature, professional customer support, and high reliability. It’s highly recommended for Drupal 8.3.2 developers, business owners and anyone who plan to build a web site based on Drupal 8.3.2. To know more about HostForLIFE.eu or its Drupal 8.3.2 hosting, please visit https://HostForLIFE.eu/, and get an Drupal 8.3.2 website started at only per €2.97/month.