In this article, we’ll provide you with our Best and Cheap Umbraco 7.4.2 Hosting. Creating a personalized experience for visitors to your website is crucial to keeping them engaged and telling your story. But personalized pages for different types of visitors can be a lot of work. Now, with Umbraco 7.4.2 you can personalize each individual piece of content and image to create a near endless number of customized experiences on a single page, easier and faster than ever before.
What’s New in Umbraco 7.4.2?
Related changes from the issue tracker
- U4-5123 – Allow positioning of the ‘Child Items’ tab within the Tabs.
- U4-7534 – v7 Feature request, pass action type in arguments
- U4-7601 – Allow node filtering by composition
- U4-8077 – Migrations events are executed for non umbraco migrations as well.
- U4-4219 – Can’t Preview protected pages
Issues & Tasks
- U4-4700 – List view doesn’t respect user permissions
- U4-4922 – Getting loads of errors in the event log FindAndExecuteExtensionMethod
- U4-5498 – Custom section icons using images always displayed at full opacity
- U4-6366 – Issue assigning member roles on MemberService.Saved event
- U4-6438 – Cannot invoke a non-delegate type
- U4-6700 – Ugly tray-animation when backoffice loads
- U4-7040 – Most User permissions won’t take effect until site is restarted
- U4-7109 – Can’t change from one language to another in Culture and Hostnames
- U4-7185 – Document core directives and their uses
- U4-7426 – Add retina version of Umbraco logo in login screen
- U4-7472 – Should be possible to sort macro parameters
- U4-7570 – Hide image, focal point and remove link until image has loaded
- U4-7616 – Nodes sort dialog: incorrect sort by date, if date format like dd.MM.yyyy
- U4-7641 – Can’t copy a document type with new document type tree
- U4-7660 – 7.4 Fix Added a default value to the Umbaco.TrueFalse datatype.
- U4-7670 – True/false fields on Macro Picker don’t save their setting nor read existing setting.
- U4-7708 – Using a RTE Macro Partial Form (SurfaceController) & Doctype Hijack Controller causes problem with submissions
- U4-7746 – Update icon of Partial Views in Tree to use black & white icon set not the old colour set
- U4-7767 – List View Filter needs debounce – many requests to handler method
- U4-7823 – Could not retrieve media 0 from Examine index
- U4-7888 – Cannot change default template for document type
- U4-7914 – Loadbalancer http -> https incompatible with PublishedContentRequest HasDomain boolean
- U4-7916 – Change icons for richtext editor config
- U4-7918 – Make icon picker for document type and list views consistent
- U4-7949 – The task runner has completed YSOD when using the Umbraco Package installer
- U4-7956 – Saving a template, stylesheet, js file moves the insertion point to top of file.
- U4-7963 – Listview columns not evenly spaced in Chrome
- U4-8012 – Generic properties tab disappears on the edit Member Type window after upgrade to 7.4
- U4-8016 – Pick only images from media
- U4-8017 – Error upgradering 7.3.5 to 7.4.0 with MySQL 5.6, AddUniqueIdPropertyTypeGroupColumn migration fails.
- U4-8024 – Unable to use MvcBuildViews since 7.4.0 upgrade because ‘umbraco.cms.presentation.create.controls.content’ has been removed
- U4-8026 – SQL query for GetMembersByPropertyValue is wrong
- U4-8027 – ApplicationContext.Current.ApplicationCache.RequestCache changed to being implemented by NullCacheProvider in v7.3.6 resulting in request cache always returning null
- U4-8030 – 7.3.X to 7.4.X Html.Action fails
- U4-8036 – Umbraco.MultiNodeTreePicker checkbox doesn’t appear after selecting something from list view
- U4-8043 – 7.4.0 and 7.4.1 – Cannot bind source content type to model content type
- U4-8044 – TinyMCE Code Mirror – Error when OK button is pressed while cursor is inside tag element
- U4-8049 – Media section pagination
- U4-8054 – Issue with NuGet Uninstall.ps1 (running on updates)
- U4-8058 – Labels are changed to block-level elements
- U4-8060 – Angular cache not cleared during installs can lead to inability to edit content
- U4-8063 – Content type editor: Keyboard shortcut overview should close on escape
- U4-8065 – Inherited from is empty
- U4-8082 – New overlays post forms in IE / Edge
- U4-8088 – NuGet upgrade of UmbracoCms package doesn’t add ModelsBuilder keys to web.config
- U4-8106 – Content type inheritance can be broken by compositions
- U4-8108 – Stylesheet tree not selecting item on edit.
- U4-8113 – Styling for property labels affect package meta data labels
- U4-8129 – Current dev-v7 branch: true/false properties don’t save properly
- U4-8154 – Query Expressions fail on == false
- U4-8157 – Right-click on root node returns console error when it doesn’t has any actions
- U4-8163 – Do not set $dirty for examine dashboard search
- U4-8165 – Ensure browsers are not caching service requests
- U4-8168 – Cannot re-order/move locked property types – such as the locked/system member type properties
- U4-8175 – Inconsistent PropertyType.PropertyGroupId for generic properties
- U4-8181 – It is not possible to scroll in an overlay in Chrome 49 on a Retina Mac
Choosing the Best & Cheap Umbraco 7.4.2 Hosting in UK
European Umbraco 7.4.2 Hosting, HostForLIFEASP.NET specializes in offering professional web hosting solutions. Their service is ranked the highest top #1 spot in several European countries, such as: Germany, Italy, Netherlands, France, Belgium, United Kingdom, Sweden, Finland, Switzerland and many top European countries. As Microsoft No #1 Recommended Windows and ASP.NET Hosting in European continent, HostForLIFEASP.NET always could bring the latest Microsoft technology to its customers such as:
- Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2008 R2 and Windows Server 2008 platform, customers can select the desired one when subscribing to the service.
- MSSQL 2008, MSSQL R2, MSSQL 2012 and the latest MSSQL Server 2014 Hosting.
- ASP.NET 2.0, 3.5, 4.0, 4.5, 4.5.1; II8.x, and ASP.NET MVC 5,6 supported.
- Full IIS trust level, and isolated application pool
Using powerful Dell servers that are beefy enough to service the requirements of their customers. Their servers use 64 bit software, are dual quad-core, have at least 16 GB RAM, and have RAID 10 disk arrays. They don’t skimp on their servers because they believe you deserve better. With its self-developed control panel, it is easy to manage the domain, files, databases, IIS setting, web traffic log, and permission.
One distinctive feature apart HostForLIFEASP.NET is their client care service. With personnel able to help you in spite of the time, it’s an enormous advantage over their competitors. Their fast response to your queries and issues also makes them the best on the market. Do you know how it will be terribly frustrating to not get through some other hosting companies support team? With their 24/7 support team in place, you may understand you’re obtaining the best price for your cash.
Best and Cheap Umbraco 7.4.2 Hosting Pricing Review
HostForLIFEASP.NET offers one of the most cost effective Umbraco 7.4.2 Hosting in the whole market. HostForLIFEASP.NET offers a range of low cost and affordable European Windows ASP.NET Shared Hosting Plans to suit a need. Their regular price starts at € 3.00/month only. Customers are allowed to decide on quarterly and annual plan supported their own desires. HostForLIFEASP.NET guarantees “No Hidden Fees” and industry leading ‘30 Days money back guarantee, folks might ask for a full refund if they cancel the service at intervals the first thirty days.
HostForLIFEASP.NET Umbraco 7.4.2 Hosting Support Service for Customers
HostForLIFEASP.NET also give their customers an opportunity to create some cash by providing reseller hosting accounts. you’ll purchase their reseller hosting account, host unlimited websites thereon and even have the prospect to sell a number of your hosting area to others. This could be one amongst the best ways that of creating some cash on-line. You are doing not have to be compelled to worry concerning hosting stuff as they’ll beware of all the hosting desires of your shoppers.
Umbraco 7.4.2 Hosting Speed and Uptime
They also give the quickest hosting servers on the web. Websites hosted on their servers load in no time and that they place such a lot effort to confirm the servers ar up thus far and in physical fitness. Their HostForLIFEASP.NET presently operates data center located in Amsterdam (Netherlands), London(UK), Frankfurt (DE), Paris (FR) and Seattle (USA), giving complete redundancy in power, HVAC, fire suppression, network connectivity, and security. With over 53,000 sq ft of raised floor between the 2 facilities, HostForLIFEASP.NET has an offering to suit any need. the data center facility sits atop multiple power grids driven by TXU electric, with PowerWare UPS battery backup power and dual diesel generators onsite. Their HVAC systems are condenser units by data aire to supply redundancy in cooling coupled with 9 managed backbone suppliers.