In this article, we list the best and cheap Umbraco 7.3.1 hosting provider in UK according to our years of hosting review experience. We select them according to their strength in aspects like reliability, price, performance, customer review and other more.
Umbraco 7.3.1 Hosting in UK
Umbraco 7.3.1 is a fully-featured open source content management system with the flexibility to run anything from small campaign or brochure sites right through to complex applications for Fortune 500’s and some of the largest media sites in the world. Umbraco is easy to learn and use, making it perfect for web designers, developers and content creators alike.
You can be up and running in just a few minutes with our simple installer. Either apply one of the included starter kits or seamlessly integrate your own design.
Umbraco 7.3.1 is strongly supported by both an active and welcoming community of users around the world, and backed up by a rock-solid commercial organization providing professional support and tools. Umbraco can be used in its free, open-source format with the additional option of professional tools and support if required.
Are You Looking for Umbraco 7.3.1 Hosting in UK?
- U4-4794 – Display the property alias for content properties & provide a link to the content type from the generic properties tab
- U4-7032 – 7.3.0 Custom backoffice login provider requires documentation + simpler implementation extensibility
- U4-7218 – Copy content without descendants in UI
Issues & Tasks
- U4-3642 – no duplicate hostname error feedback
- U4-5963 – There should be no external request dependencies
- U4-6125 – Installing MySQL Web Provider Breaks Page Publishing
- U4-6171 – Continuous Deployment from Visual Studio Online to Azure Websites not working as expected
- U4-6385 – Poor Handling of disallowedUploadFiles
- U4-6797 – Host name is not removed when page is deleted
- U4-6962 – Public access in multiple levels is broken in 7.3
- U4-6967 – Retina image of avatar
- U4-7021 – Actions dropdown not available to children in listview nodes
- U4-7075 – Enable Content and Media section by default for new backoffice users
- U4-7092 – can’t show avatar because in China all users can’t access to some sites.
- U4-7118 – Chrome does not handle received ‘Set Cookie’s with no domain
- U4-7151 – Sample is not right when user want to set database.
- U4-7162 – Installation of the Txt starterkit on 7.2.8 does not work
- U4-7164 – Nuget Update-Package UmbracoCms fails if I have removed dashboard section
- U4-7193 – NuGet install doesn’t add all bindingRedirects
- U4-7194 – XSS issue with regexws page
- U4-7195 – XSS issue with editview.aspx
- U4-7196 – XSS vulnerability in BrowseRepository
- U4-7197 – open redirect vulnerability with ClientRedirect
- U4-7198 – Change default log4net config to include machine name in file name
- U4-7201 – Can only save once in some editors after upgrade to 7.3
- U4-7214 – Culture is not supported. Parameter name: name en_us is an invalid culture identifier error selecting user with different language after upgrade to 7.3.0
- U4-7217 – umbracoReservedUrls do not always resolve correctly
- U4-7223 – GetCropUrl outputs html entities in url when used in css
- U4-7228 – Public property on custom indexer causes error in Examine Admin
- U4-7231 – TryConvertTo of ObjectExtensions doesn’t do null checks (causes handled errors on members after upgrade)
- U4-7234 – Members: Xml node name is no longer always node causing problems with GetCurrentMember()
- U4-7248 – Can’t update roles on public access
- U4-7255 – 7.3.0, CacheRefresher.asmx throw an exception
- U4-7257 – The dictionary items in Umbraco 7.3 are not sorted alphabetically
- U4-7260 – Multi node tree picker with no selection can cause a error to display in the backoffice
- U4-7283 – A ServerRole Slave should not remove old instructions from the database
- U4-7285 – Every server that reads a instruction from umbracoCacheInstruction will also write the same instruction to the database. Intentional ?
- U4-7302 – Ensure login screen has higher z-index than date pickers
- U4-7326 – umbracoReservedUrls do not always resolve correctly
Find The Best & Cheap Umbraco 7.3.1 Hosting UK
Definitely, price is important, however if a cheap Umbraco 7.3.1 hosting doesn’t include enough features, or its slow or the service is not accessible frequently, then it would be a disaster for website owners. So, one of the most important things when choosing a good ASP.NET hosting is the feature and reliability.
Besides rich features, HostForLIFE.eu leverage state-of-art data centers in both Amsterdam, London, Paris, Frankfurt, Milan, Chennai (India), Brazil, USA and Canada to ensure its customers can experience fast Umbraco 7.3.1 hosting. Its datacenters are equipped with the top equipment like cooling system, fire detection, high speed Internet connection, and so on. Their web server are all branded server with at least 16 GB memory, and Fast SSD storage. All above make HostForLIFE.eu confident to guarantee a 99.9% uptime for its customers. HostForLIFE.eu engineers do regular maintenance and monitoring works to assure its Umbraco 7.3.1 hosting are security and always up.
HostForLIFE Umbraco 7.3.1 hosting UK comes with Classic, Budget, Economy and Business packages, and the prices start from €3.00/month until €11.00/month. Moreover, if there is anything wrong, customers can cancel the service, and ask their full money within the first 30 days, according to HostForLIFE.eu’s 30 Days Money Back Guarantee.
HostForLIFE.eu is Microsoft No #1 Recommended Windows and ASP.NET Hosting in European Continent. Their service is ranked the highest top #1 spot in several European countries, such as: Germany, Italy, Netherlands, France, Belgium, UK,Sweden, Finland, Switzerland and many top European countries.
Switch Levels Free of Charge!
If you find that your website is outgrowing your hosting plan, don’t worry! HostForLIFE make it simple to switch from one plan to another, so you can choose the plan that’s right for you and your website – if you need a hand, their support team will even advise you on which plan will suit you best. HostForLIFE.eu don’t make it difficult like those other guys – there’s no charge or penalty for switching HostForLIFE.eu’s plans, and locking customers into plans and refusing to help them switch goes against everything we stand for.
The Best Account Management Tools
HostForLIFE revolutionized hosting with Plesk Control Panel, a Web-based interface that provides customers with 24×7 access to their server and site configuration tools. Some other hosting providers manually execute configuration requests, which can take days. Plesk completes requests in seconds. It is included free with each hosting account. Renowned for its comprehensive functionality – beyond other hosting control panels – and ease of use, Plesk Control Panel is available only to HostForLIFE’s customers.
Excellent Team Support
HostForLIFE.eu engineers are all experienced Umbraco 7.3.1 developers and their founders are Microsoft ex-employees, which means they could offer very Umbraco 7.3.1 friendly customer support to their customers, and would like to help resolving all the hosting related to your website, even the issues might be caused by your asp.net scripts. They hired an army of the very best technicians, managers and web hosting gurus. That means clear, professional support, fast. Their team are standing by to respond to your queries around the clock, big or small, and they’ll be there for you – 24×7, 365 days a year. You can contact them via all standard communication channels – by e-mail, through the ticketing system, or via an online form – should you have any pre-sales questions.
HostForLIFE.eu is the Best Cheap Umbraco 7.3.1 Hosting
HostForLIFE.eu provides one of the best and cheap Umbraco 7.3.1 hosting in the industry for its affordable price, rich feature, professional customer support, and high reliability. It’s highly recommended for Umbraco 7.3.1 developers, business owners and anyone who plan to build a web site based on Umbraco 7.3.1. To know more about HostForLIFE.eu or its Umbraco 7.3.1 hosting, please visit http://HostForLIFE.eu/, and get an Umbraco 7.3.1 website started at only per €3.00/month.